PhotoLine
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 01:26

16-25 Июля 2008 : на машине по европе 
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение 16-25 Июля 2008 : на машине по европе
16 Июля (выезд из Брюсселя) -> 25 Июля (возврат в Брюссель).

едем я + мой коллега, русскоговорящий (пользователи Canon + Nikon)
кто с нами? в машие будет ноутбук еще :-)
------------

cпасибо, человека уже нашли

10 июн 2008, 16:05
Сообщение Ответ: 16-25 Июля 2008 : на машине по европе
планируемые места посещения:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

10 июн 2008, 16:05
Сообщение Ответ: 16-25 Июля 2008 : на машине по европе
Изображение

10 июн 2008, 16:06
Сообщение A man came home form work late!
bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold?All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------------------------- Pet products, dog bed, pet supply wow power level, WoW Power Leveling,

21 окт 2008, 19:46
Сообщение Now today we discuss the game of World of Warcraft
Now today we discuss the game of World of Warcraft. wow is the full name of this game ,wow always abbreviation of war ,so World of Warcraft Power Leveling often called World of Warcraft Power Leveling, and in fact. All WoW Power Leveling is the same meaning ,so here not to puzzle with this.My friend has opened an account of online-bank .I tell him to top up my original account for the?15 time card, and then spend?30 buying a new world of warcraft cd key Opps…..my god! However, he doesn’t get it. He asked me what my account is. At that time, maybe I have a confused mind. Without more consideration I give him my original account... then he buys a new wow cd key of it. How troublesome it is!My guys say that the players can change the account of wow cd key which we buy by on-line bank from official website, but I can’t find it. Who can tell me where I can change it? Oh, thanks a lot …buy cheap Warhammer online Power leveling .

06 ноя 2008, 23:58